Who Should Attend:
The Asset Protection Lecture Series is primarily designed for CPP candidates. Others who may find the program useful include security practitioners who want to review fundamental concepts of security, managers who have recently assumed security responsibilities, and individuals seeking more information about the security industry.
Key corporate officers who are handling security responsibilities and have no formal education or certification on corporate and industrial security management will learn the various body of knowledge on asset protection.
How You Will Benefit:
• Strengthen your understanding in the key concepts and practices of security management. Gain valuable insights on how to apply your knowledge to the practical situations.
• Evaluate your level of knowledge and assess your skills. Identify areas of strength and those areas that may require additional preparation.
• Take practice tests and get feedback on your answers. The questions are similar to those you may expect to encounter on the actual exam.
• Build relationships and share study tips with others who are also preparing for the exam.
• Learn proven test-taking strategies to help improve your performance on the exam.
The 3-day workshop fee is 50% less than other similar events charge. The investment of PhP16,000 is inclusive of certificate, lecture materials, buffet meals, and snacks. Unlimited cocktails and drinks during the Fellowship & Networking Night. A nonrefundable down payment of PhP5,000 is required to reserve a slot. The deadline for reservations is on 15 April 2012.
A PhP1,500 early bird discount will be given to those who pay in full on or before 30 March 2012. A PhP500 discount will be given to all SecurityMatters print subscribers. Please refer to the registration kit for more details.
For inquiries, please call the Secretariat and look for Nikki (+63922 801 9891) or Camille (+63922 801 9868), or email at email@example.com.